Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Omnipresent God, His Revelation and My Faith


By: Wilbert John Celestial Alivar

I was so much bless and inspired that God Reveals Himself to all of us and everything I can think of...from the air I breath, I know God is there (or else I'll be dead by now, considering all of the pollutants in the air here in Metro Manila, I consider it as a miracle that I'm still alive breathing in those toxic air).

I am overwhelmed that I want to share to all how Great our God is that He reveals Himself to us through the Holy Scriptures, Tradition and in our Experiences...regardless of where you are nor you belong to the Church or you are outside the Church, sinner or saints, the Sun still shines to us...that even to those who are outside the Church, there could be salvation.

The revelation of God through this course in "Katolisismo" make me think about our relationship to God and to our brethren, that my relationship with God is eternal while relationship with humans is only temporal.

It is very important reflection and realization for me that my responds to God's revelation plays a vital role in my Catholic Faith to believe, Trust and Doing with the help of His Holy Church.

All for the greater glory of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment